NIHI SUMBA, INDONESIA – the Indonesian archipelago’s hidden gem (and #1 Hotel in the World as Voted by Travel & Leisure Magazine), where Nihi curates culturally immersive excursions and experiences for a travel adventure on the edge of wildness. From our award-winning spa safari and private surf wave to a swim under a majestic blue waterfall or with our horses in the Indian Ocean, unlimited freedom to explore awaits.
Delve deeper into island culture with visits to local marketplaces, stand-up-paddle boarding along riverbank village life, or outings with The Sumba Foundation to learn about humanitarian projects and volunteer opportunities.
- 3 daily meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner and all non-alcoholic drinks
- Mini bar (one full re-stock per day, including beer and spirits)
- Tour of the Sumba Foundation Projects
- Sea activities: stand-up paddle boarding and snorkelling around Nihiwatu Beach (weather permitting)
- Participation in our group yoga & meditation classes at the Yoga Pavilion twice a day
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Stay period | from 7 Jan 2020 until 31 March 2020, 1 Nov 2020 to 31 March 2021. Not valid from Dec 16 to Jan 7 (high season)
- Booking period | 1 Jan 2020 until 31 Jan 2020
- Prices valid until 31 Jan 2020
- Room and package is subject to availability
- This offer is not available for group bookings
- Cannot be combined with any other promotion
- Rate is inclusive of 11% government tax and 10% service charge
- Applicable to Australian residents only (proof of address must be presented upon booking and at check in time. Should the guests fail to provide a valid proof of identification / residency in Australia, the rack rate at time of stay will be charged