NIHI SUMBA, INDONESIA – the Indonesian archipelago’s hidden gem, where Nihi curates culturally immersive excursions and
experiences for a travel adventure on the edge of wildness. From our award-winning spa safari and private surf wave to a swim under a majestic blue waterfall or with our horses in the Indian Ocean, unlimited freedom to explore awaits.
Delve deeper into island culture with visits to local marketplaces, stand-up-paddle boarding along riverbank village life, or outings with The Sumba Foundation to learn about humanitarian projects and volunteer opportunities.
- All meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning/afternoon snacks and all non-alcoholic drinks.
- Wi-Fi Internet.
- Mini Bar (1 full re-stock per day).
- 6 pieces of Laundry per person per day (NB: dry cleaning is not available at the resort)
- Tour of the Sumba Foundation Projects and mountain biking.
- Activities by sea: stand-up paddle boarding and snorkeling around Nihiwatu beach (when weather conditions permit).
- Participation in our scheduled group yoga & meditation classes at the Yoga Pavilion.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Travel through until 31 May 2019 (blackout dates 14 APR – 28 APR 2019)
- Contact us for full T&Cs